SME’s professionals are experts in investigating, planning, designing and managing projects for water withdrawal for drinking and non-drinking uses, groundwater discharge, stormwater management, and sediment management.
Drawing upon our expertise, we assist clients in developing, prioritizing, funding and implementing solutions that address water quality, water supply, waterway and stormwater management issues. Our team of hydrogeologists, environmental engineers, geologists and civil engineers works together to provide integrated solutions for projects ranging from a small, specialized drainage study to large, multi-disciplined water resource projects.
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) and NPDES MS4 Permitting
- Soil Erosion Permitting
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) and Pollution Incident Prevention Plan (PIPP) Consulting
- Hydrogeological Assessment
- Dewatering Analysis and Consulting
- Wetlands Surveys
- Water Supply Consulting
- Groundwater Discharge Assessment and Management